Bengali Wool Blanket by Sophie Probst
Why We Love It: a cosy blanket to keep you warm and at the same time high light your sofa, or why not use it as a wall decoration.
Style & Fit
- Bengali Wool Blanket by Sophie Probst
- A classic jungle for any home - the Bengali wool blanket is inspired by the jungles of Asia and combines design and humour with warm earthy colours from the native lands.
- Designed by Sophie Probst & Michele Rondelli, creative director for ZigZagZurich.
Materials & Details
- 100% Woven Jacquard New Zealand Wool Nordic Blankets
- 140 x 200 cm
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified meaning no harmful chemicals or synthetics used during production
- Woven in Europe
Delivery & Conditions
- Price incl. VAT
- For non-EU orders, please follow instructions at check-out
- Quick delivery normally within 5 workdays
Brand & Designer
ZigZagZurich is a unique Swiss company producing high quality home textiles designed by artists and made with love in Italy.