The Psychology of Colour, Pencil Set
95.00 kr 295.00 kr
Why We Love It: learn about the association between colours and moods with
this box of twelve colouring pencils and accompanying booklet about the psychology of colour.
- A box of twelve colouring pencils, with an accompanying booklet about the psychology of colour, explaining the association between colours and moods.
- Many of us haven't owned a nice box of coloured pencils since we were children. Yet no adult life should be without one, because having a suite of hues at our fingertips provides a route to a wide array of moods and inspirations.
- This box knows that colours are connected to the chords of our souls.
- The set includes a booklet about the psychology of colour, explaining how particular shades can link us to a range of memories and feelings: Hope, Vitality, Adventure, Power, Ambiguity, Clarity etc.
- You don’t have to be a designer or an artist to take an interest in the psychology of colour. When decorating at home, choosing a new item of clothing, or even taking notes at work or school – different colours bring out different sides of our personalities. These colouring pencils are a good way to explore the contours of your emotional life whilst making plans and reflecting on your feelings.
Materials & Details
- Twelve coloured pencils | definition booklet | buckram finish box
Delivery & Conditions
- Price incl. VAT
- For non-EU orders, please follow instructions at check-out
- Quick delivery normally within 5 workdays
Brand & Designer
The School of Life is a global organisation dedicated to developing emotional intelligence. They apply psychology, philosophy, and culture to everyday life. In their books, card games, classes, workshops etc. they address such issues as how to find fulfilling work, how to master the art of relationships, how to understand one’s past, how to achieve calm and how better to understand, and where necessary change, the world.
Origin: United Kingdom