Why We Love It: This 6-piece set presents four béton brut icons from Geneva, Basle, Lugano and London, celebrating their bold sculptural and geometric architecture from a fresh angle. The cards are printed on super strong and sturdy paper – you’ll love their exceptionally sumptuous, soft-touch finish. This small-run edition appeals as a collector’s item and gift for all lovers of brutalist beauties.
- La Tulipe (The Tulip, Centre for Medical Research) - Jack Bertoli, Genenva 1976
- Masonry Hall (Maurerhalle) - Herman Baur, Basle 1961
- Autosilo Balestra - Lugano
- Welbeck Multi Storey Car - Park Michael Blampied & Partners, London 1970
Style & Details
- Set of 6 cards
- A6 (105 x 148 mm)
- 350 gsm
- silk-mat front, uncoated back, suitable for writing on
Delivery & Conditions
- Price incl. VAT
- For non-EU orders, please follow instructions at check-out
- Quick delivery normally within 5 workdays
Brand & Designer
Established in 2019, HEARTBRUT embraces the brut & beautiful of this day and age and turns it into personal edits, products and services that are on-point, fresh and brighten up the day. Their signature range of «Brutalist Beauties» limited edition cards and prints makes the hard-edged aesthetics and bold geometry of brutalism easy to love and share. HEARTBRUT is the brainchild of Zurich-based writer and photographer Karin Hunter Bürki. The Swiss with English roots studied Fine Arts at Saint Martins College of Art & Design in London, loves a sharp coat and crisp morning swims in the river.