Why We Love It: a guided journal with psychological exercises to develop self-understanding.
- A guided journal with psychological exercises to develop self-understanding.
- If we're asked directly to describe ourselves, our minds tend to go blank. We can't just sum ourselves up. We need prompts and suggestions and more detailed enquiries that help tease out and organise our picture of ourselves.
- This book is designed to help us create a psychological portrait of who we are with the use of some unusual, oblique, entertaining and playful prompts. The book is filled with exercises to help us develop our self-understanding within key areas of our lives - helping to create a rich picture of our existence.
- Other People
- Sorrow & Compassion
Psychology - Conscience and Guilt
For many centuries, conscience was thought of in religious terms as a moral voice – stemming from God – in our heads, judging the goodness or badness of our actions and intentions. It would lead us to feel guilty when we transgressed
and sometimes prompt us to do the right thing when there was a chance.
1) How active is your conscience?
2) What makes you feel guilty?
3) What do you rather easily allow yourself to get away with?
Materials & Details
- Hardback journal with exercises | 160 pp | 228mm x 160mm x 15mm
- Coloured pages with navigational tabs
Delivery & Conditions
- Price incl. VAT
- For non-EU orders, please follow instructions at check-out
- Quick delivery normally within 5 workdays
Brand & Designer
The School of Life is a global organisation dedicated to developing emotional intelligence. They apply psychology, philosophy, and culture to everyday life. In their books, card games, classes, workshops etc. they address such issues as how to find fulfilling work, how to master the art of relationships, how to understand one’s past, how to achieve calm and how better to understand, and where necessary change, the world.
Origin: United Kingdom