The Plastic Mine, Rainbow Bookend, Left Side, White / Marble Pink
Why We Love It: The plastic mine, looks like a a fluffy bubble gum. It gives any room an eclectic touch.
Style & Fit
- The Plastic Mine, Rainbow Bookend, Left Side, Marble Pink
- Bookend No. 7
- Irregular lumps of plastics made of factory over production, recontextulised into accessories for both indoor and outdoor environments.
- The bookend is numbered and shaped individually.
Materials & Details
- Polyethylene factory overproduction
- Base made of steel
- Size: Hight 16 cm x Width 37 cm x Depth 14 cm
- Including mounting kit on the back of the shelf + 2 screws
- Made in the Netherlands
Delivery & Conditions
- Price incl. VAT
- For non-EU orders, please follow instructions at check-out
- Quick delivery normally within 5 workdays
Brand & Designer
Iris and Ruben, the founders of Studio Thier & van Daalen, combine their sense of aesthetics, intuition and material knowledge with various techniques such as digital modelling and fabration or traditional craftmanships to make use of the full potential where innovation and elegance come together.
Origin. The Netherlands