Why we love it: this DIY lampshade is just one big highlight for any room or space.
Style & Shape
- The DIY kit includes 10 pre-cut perforated templates made of strong and durable paper, along with step-by-step instructions
- They clearly show where to fold and glue, making the assembly of your new lamp is easy and enjoyable!
- Most of the work has already been done; the sections have been pre-cut and the folding lines have been perforated. All you have to do is fold along the lines and glue the sections together!
- A perfect crafting project for you and your kids.
Material & Dimensions
- UHU All Purpose Adhesive optionally.
- The lampshade will fit around an existing ceiling light bulb.
- The lampshade is for use with LED light bulb only.
We recommend LED bulb E27 600 lumen.
- Cord set and bulb are not included.
- You can add a cord set to you lampshade here
- 51 cm x 48 cm x 16cm (height)
- 0.4 kg
- 300 gram paper
Delivery & Conditions
- Price incl. VAT
- For non-EU orders, please follow instructions at check-out
- Quick delivery normally within 5 workdays
Brand & Designer
Vasili Lights' lampshades are papercraft designs, which are fun and easy to assemble at home. Each lamp is delivered as a flat-pack with handy instructions, so you can make each lamp in no time. Inspired by the Nordic seaside and the oceans’ many bioluminescent creatures, Amsterdam-based design studio co-founded by Vasili Popov and Lidiya Koloyarskaya create paper craft lampshades in the shape of aquatic animals
Origin: The Netherlands