Style & Shape
- The designer Christien Meindertsma's idea comes from the travelling and espionage pigeons that were locked into the building of the Linen Thread Company (today Museum Texture, Kortrijk, BE) during the First World War.
- The pigeons are hand made.
- You can use it as a dooprstopper, book-end or just as decoration object.
Material & Dimensions
- 100% flax
- The linnen comes from five different flax weavers in Belgium
- Each fabric has its own structure
- The pigons are filled with flax seeds
- Height 19 cm x width 10 cm x length 28 cm
Delivery & Conditions
- Prices include Swiss VAT. Shipping price calculated at checkout.
- Quick delivery normally within 5 workdays
Brand & Designer
Thomas Eyck launches limited editions of contemporary design objects (pillows, lamps and glasses, etc.) created in collaboration with selected designers.
Designer: Christien Meindertsma