Why We Love It: dinnertime with friends - Too often, we fall back on polite but not so inspired staples. These 40 Placecards with 80 Questions for some fresh meaningful and revealing conversations around the table
- 40 Placecards with 80 Questions
- A meal with friends is only ever as good as the questions we ask one another. Too often, we fall back on polite but not so inspired staples: 'Have you got anything special planned for the weekend?' 'What do you do?', and so on.
- There are more interesting kinds of questions - questions that work like magic keys that open up our hearts and draw out our memories
- Use 1 card per place setting.
- Fold each card in half and add your guest's name. Now you can select who sits next to whom.
- Each card has 2 questions. Prompt your guests to use them over the meal as a way to get to know their neighbours and have more interesting and meaningful conversations.
Cards include the following questions:
- What do other people not understand about you?
- What do you worry about in the middle of the night?
- What's the best way to break up a relationship?
- If you were braver, what would you be doing with your life?
- In what ways is your family especially odd?
- What have your learnt about yourself in the past year?
- What do you look for in a very close friend?
Materials & Details
- 40 x double sided placecards I 400 gsm card I 102 x 92 x 27 mm
Delivery & Conditions
- Prices include Swiss VAT. Shipping price calculated at checkout.
- Quick delivery normally within 5 workdays
Brand & Designer
The School of Life is a global organisation dedicated to developing emotional intelligence. They apply psychology, philosophy, and culture to everyday life. In their books, card games, classes, workshops etc. they address such issues as how to find fulfilling work, how to master the art of relationships, how to understand one’s past, how to achieve calm and how better to understand, and where necessary change, the world.
Origin: United Kingdom