Why We Love It: This card set celebrates three Zurich landmark concrete towers from three different decades. Printed on extra strong paper, the cards come with a silky, soft touch finish. The small run edition makes a perfect souvenir for brutalist beauties loving visitors and locals alike.
- Hardau - Max P. Kollbrunner, Zurich, 1978
- Triemli Tower - Esther & Rudolf Guyer, ZH, 1966
- Swissmill Tower - Harder Haas Partner AG, Zurich, 2016
Style & Shape
- Set of three cards
- A6 (105 x 148 mm)
- Weight: 350 gsm
- Finish: silk-mat front, uncoated back, suitable for writing on
Delivery & Conditions
- Price incl. VAT
- For non-EU orders, please follow instructions at check-out
- Quick delivery normally within 5 workdays
Brand & Designer
Established in 2019, HEARTBRUT embraces the brut & beautiful of this day and age, turning it into words, images, tightly curated edits and services. The signature range of BRUTALIST BEAUTIES limited edition cards and prints makes the hard-edged aesthetics and bold geometry of brutalism easy to love and share.
HEARTBRUT is the brainchild of Zurich-based editor, writer and photographer Karin Hunter Bürki. The Swiss with English roots studied Fine Arts at Saint Martins College of Art & Design in London, loves a sharp coat and crisp morning swims in the river.