Porcelain Bottle Vase #19, Lavender
Why We Love It: super nice, minimalistic and playful vases to highlight any area of your home
Style & Fit
- Porcelain Bottle Vase #19, Lavender
- Bottle vases are inspired by a collection of plastic trash from the river Maas in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. By creating durable porcelain copies of the material she finds, Foekje Fleur is spreading awareness of this growing problem.
- The idea of the Bottle Vase Project is to spread awareness about the plastic soup, also known as ‘the great pacific garbage patch’, which is characterised by high concentrations of plastic waste that have been trapped there by the circulating currents, drifting ther from all over the world.
Materials & Details
- The outside of the stained porcelain is biscuit which gives a mat finish similar to plastic. The inside of the porcelain bottle vase is glazed to make it waterproof and suitable as a vase or container.
- 23,8 × 9,4 × 4,6 cm
- Made in Portugal
Delivery & Conditions
- Price incl. VAT
- For non-EU orders, please follow instructions at check-out
- Quick delivery normally within 5 workdays
Brand & Designer
Dutch Designer Foekje Fleur designs colourful products that seem playful at first sight but in fact they are inspired by environmental pollution. Thus Foekje Fleur aims to spread awareness and develop products that allow you to make small changes step-by-step every day.
Origin: The Netherlands