WOTH Wonderful Things Magazine
WOTH - No. 18
Why we Love it: We've been following the creative magazine WOTH since the very beginning and love the colourful corporate identity of the magazine as well as their selection of young, old, chefs, architects, entrepreneurs.
Style & Shape
- WOTH - Wonderful Things Magazine - No. 18
- Curated by Mary Hessing
- Featuring: Enrico Fratesi, Nipa Doshi, Adriaan Kundert, Piet Oudolf, Anne Holtrop, Frank Machalowski.
- In this issue WOTH features Enrico Fratesi about life between Danish and Italian design during fifteen years of GamFratesi. A revisit to Anne Holtrop’s Bahrain pavilion and rejoiced in a Modernist masterpiece by Willy van der Meeren near Brussels. A close-up on Van Kesteren's fantastic Jules Verne-like universe for Hermès.
- Plus: The latest fascinating portfolios of tapestry, ceramics and flowery themes.
- On the cover - 'Group Theraphy' by Ceri Muller
Style & Shape
- Colour Book No. 18
- 228 pages
- English edition
- Printed in the Netherlands
Delivery & Conditions
- Price incl. VAT
- For non-EU orders, please follow instructions at check-out
- Quick delivery normally within 5 workdays
Brand & Designer
WOTH Wonderful Things Magazine is an international print magazine appearing 2 x a year in an voluminous English edition curated by Mary Hessing . Each issue WOTH talks the sharpest minds around: young, old, chefs, architects, entrepreneurs.
Origin: The Netherlands