Dutch Designer Foekje Fleur makes handmade mixed bottle vases out of porcelain inspired from plastic waste from the river Maas in Rotterdam.
Origin: The Netherlands
Bubble Buddy Soap Grater
Style & Fit
- Use the Bubble Buddy to grate organic soap bars instead of buying all kinds of liquid soap in plastic bottles.
- Packed in a giftbox designed by Rachel Sender
- Organic artisan soap bar by Werfzeep included
- Bubble Buddy was designed by Foekje Fleur for Goodtogive and part of the proceeds go to Sea Shepherd. To truly thrive, marine wildlife needs safe sanctuaries to feed, mate and raise their young without pollution, destructive fishing gear, plastics and other marine debris that choke and destroy their habitats. Sea Shepherd opposes the pollution of this fragile ecosystem, and also endorses projects that prevent more plastic from entering our waters, like Bubble Buddy.
- Bubble Buddy is made from recycled plastic. Rotterdam's residents residents collect their empty plastic detergent bottles, they are shredded to confetti, cleaned and then melted and put into the Bubble Buddy mould.
- Gentle cleaning soap, lemon and cintronella, certified organic ingredients
- Available in 8 soapy colors.
- Made in The Netherlands
Delivery & Conditions
- Prices include Swiss VAT. price calculated at checkout.
- Quick delivery normally within 5 workdays
Brand & Designer
After graduating in both Design and Fine Arts, Foekje Fleur found her way by making objects that are functional and yet, give space for thought.
Her attractive and colourful designs seem playful at first sight, but are in fact inspired by serious topics like environmental pollution and animal rights.
View full product details